Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Undiscovered territory...

At about the same time as estim arrived in my world of sexual expression, I began to explore one of the taboo areas of male sexuality.  No, I am not talking about anal as I had already not only explored that, but mapped it with exquisite detail.  What I am talking about is urethral stimulation.  In researching the subject, I discovered that the urethra has more nerve endings than the cock, ass, prostate or for that matter any part of the male anatomy and most are of the erogenous variety.  Now Mother Nature does have her quirky side but so richly endowing an area just could not be a mistake.  Like most, I started rather timidly. I quickly learned that on my cock, the area just beyond the opening was initially rather restrictive, but could be coaxed into opening up.  I found that the deeper I went, the more intense and enjoyable the sensations.  I was fascinated that I could quite literally eject a solid stainless steel sound during ejaculation,  with such force as to propel it airborne landing just short of my chin.  There is something very magical about watching and feeling a long, hard, cold length of steel vanishing down my cock under its own weight and then making it rise and fall with urethral contractions.  As the size of the sound reached about 3/8" in diameter, the desire to expand yet larger diminished, but the pleasure derived continued to grow.  I certainly could not have anticipated the importance of urethral play to my ongoing exploration of estim, but that is for a later blog.

FYI, urethral play is NOT to be approached casually or uninformed.  There are a world of infections that can result, some can be serious and all are a damned inconvenience.  Cleanliness is the KEY to urethral play and it never hurts to have an understanding Dr, should the need arise.  I have been fortunate to have not been inflicted with any urinary tract infections over the years of playing, but I give myself credit for being smart about what I was doing.  


That being stated, discovering the world of sensual sensations available ONLY from deep inside the cock is worth the effort of doing it safe.

shock

No comments:

Post a Comment